What The Hell Was That?
Alexzander Samuelsson, a listener from Toronto got last week's What The Hell right when he answered with (classified: top secret).
Blue Streak Science News
- Minimalist cell whittled down to 473 genes
- Potential mechanism found for ‘brain shock' therapy
- Explosive road rage-like anger linked to parasite spread by cats
False Positive, the science game with the scary name!
This weeks winner is Sophie! Have a listen to see if YOU get the right answer!
This episode of Blue Streak Science Podcast comes to you from Sydney, Australia; Cambridge, England; and Santa Rosa, California.
Latest posts by J.D. Goodwin (see all)
- 059: Interview with Dr. Milan Chheda – Targeting Brain Cancer with the Zika Virus - October 3, 2017
- 058: Museum Wars, Snow Leopards, Ig Nobel Awards, and Environmental Justice - September 23, 2017
- 057: The Return of Blue Streak Science - September 14, 2017