Chris Cowans, a listener from Sydney, Australia was the first listener to get last week's What The Hell Was That correct. Congratulations, Chris!
Blue Streak Science News
- Australia to destroy alien carp by releasing herpes into rivers
- The teenager who can't help speaking in a French accent
- Three Earth-like Planets discovered
False Positive, the science game with the scary name!
JD stumps the Blue Streak brain trust once again! Do you have what it takes?
This episode of Blue Streak Science Podcast comes to you from Santa Rosa, California; Sydney, Australia; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Latest posts by J.D. Goodwin (see all)
- 056: Jumping genes, quantum microscopes, and another clueless Trump administrator - March 16, 2017
- 055: News Roundup, Climate Lounge, Earliest Life, and Coral Bleaching - March 10, 2017
- 054: Alien Species! Huge Volcanic Eruptions! Trump's Travel Ban! - February 21, 2017