Uh, that's a big spider!
What The Hell Was That? (pssst…it's not a spider)
Reid Nicewonder, a listener from Blab live video streaming platform was the first to answer correctly last week’s mystery sound. Congratulations. You have earned the undying admiration of the Blue Streak Science team.
Oh, but that is so last week. In today’s episode we have a new mystery sound. Do you think you can figure out what it is? If you do then contact us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message on Speakpipe, the orange tab on the right side of this page (Send Voicemail).
Blue Streak Science News
- How spider webs stay tense
- A second Zika-spreading species of mosquito?
- Newly discovered microbe without mitochondria
False Positive, the science game with the scary name!
This weeks winner is Sophie, proving that even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day! Harsh?
This episode of Blue Streak Science Podcast comes to you from Sydney, Australia;Cambridge, England; and Santa Rosa, California.
Latest posts by J.D. Goodwin (see all)
- 054: Alien Species! Huge Volcanic Eruptions! Trump's Travel Ban! - February 21, 2017
- 053: March For Science - February 2, 2017
- 052: Earth Sets Another Temperature Record, Scientists Reprogram Embryonic Stem Cells, Women's March on Washington - January 28, 2017